Cost of living in Ushuaia, Argentina vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 521 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01175 EUR / ARS *
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ushuaia (Argentina) is 61% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €1,099 (ARS $93,553) in Ushuaia.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €20,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Zurich costs CHF 2.65 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Neuquén costs ARS $2,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$50 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paulinia costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (about 1 hour ago)