Cost of living in Turku, Finland vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 357 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2020.
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turku (Finland) is 27% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,431 in Turku to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Stockholm costs 7,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 145,000 (about 2 hours ago)