Cost of living in Turin, Italy vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 648 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020.
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turin (Italy) is 7% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,576 in Turin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Debrecen costs 150,000 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 57,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Piracicaba costs R$ 3,200 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Ghaziabad costs ₨120 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $120 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kanpur costs ₨489 (about 1 hour ago)