Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 324 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00023 EUR / COP
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 56% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €1,263 (COL$5,569,433) in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Malé costs 95 Rufiyaa (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $20,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨55,908 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Perugia costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Huancayo costs S/. 60 (about 1 hour ago)