Cost of living in Tunis, Tunisia vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 518 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.31181 EUR / TND
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is 45% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €1,385 (4,441 Dinar) in Tunis.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Melbourne costs AU$35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Lisbon costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Pedro Sula costs L 26 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tauranga costs NZ$2,043 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Pucallpa costs S/. 180 (about 4 hours ago)