Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 256 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09469 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 53% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,423 (kr 46,705) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Guayaquil costs $40 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Mérida costs Mex$ 156 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Jose, California costs $24,449 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 18 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Murcia costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)