Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya vs Tarragona, Spain
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 265 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.617 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 5% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €2,672 (4,333 Dinar) in Tripolis.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Pedro Sula costs L 26 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tauranga costs NZ$2,043 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pucallpa costs S/. 180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €13 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,830 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Moscow costs руб 150 (about 3 hours ago)