Cost of living in Toulouse, France vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 528 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2020.
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toulouse (France) is 15% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,994 in Toulouse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Caracas costs 5,000 Bs.S. (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.66 (33 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juan Dolio costs RD$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Washington D.C. costs $4.40 (about 2 hours ago)