Cost of living in Toronto, Canada vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,717 prices entered by 366 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.633 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toronto (Canada) is 43% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,721 (C$5,874) in Toronto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Agartala costs ₨100 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nazareth costs 2,720 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santa Rosa costs ARS $2,686,000 (about 3 hours ago)