Cost of living in Toluca, Mexico vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 503 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03789 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toluca (Mexico) is 45% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €1,485 (Mex$ 39,188) in Toluca.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Joinville costs R$ 15 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 930 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Almería costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bandirma costs 650TL (about 2 hours ago)