Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 644 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00793 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 51% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,478 (¥438,613) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Seville costs €1.12 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monrovia costs 600 L$ (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salta costs ARS $440 (about 2 hours ago)