Cost of living in Tirana, Albania vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 401 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00806 EUR / ALL
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 28% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €1,940 (240,685 Lek) in Tirana.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Pyongyang costs 10,822 ₩ (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Stockholm costs 150 kr (about 3 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Guayaquil costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Mérida costs Mex$ 156 (about 4 hours ago)