Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 715 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03789 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 35% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €1,701 (Mex$ 44,889) in Tijuana.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Baní costs RD$ 25 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Lahore costs ₨67 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $1,525 (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$50,000,000 (about 6 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Azua de Compostela costs RD$ 500 (about 6 hours ago)