Cost of living in The Hague, Netherlands vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 419 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2020.
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in The Hague (Netherlands) is 43% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,999 in The Hague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 35 (5 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Caracas costs 250,000 Bs.S. (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $45 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Quito costs $0.80 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in San Jose del Cabo costs Mex$ 65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Budapest costs 2,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)