Cost of living in Teresina, Brazil vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 245 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.15738 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Teresina (Brazil) is 48% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €1,466 (R$ 9,312) in Teresina.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U40 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 10 лв (about 3 hours ago)