Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 756 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.24933 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 56% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,217 (16,913 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $11 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Oslo costs kr 105 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Herzliya costs 3,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kraków costs 150 zł (about 2 hours ago)