Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 348 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.27332 EUR / GEL
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 51% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €1,231 (4,505 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €80 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $20 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Satu Mare costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Oslo costs kr 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 5,000 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)