Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 423 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.555 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 30% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,640 (NZ$6,561) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Satu Mare costs 100 lei (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Oslo costs kr 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 5,000 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kanpur costs ₨170 (about 2 hours ago)