Cost of living in Tampere, Finland vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 361 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020.
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 29% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,606 in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Panama City costs 1,200 B/. (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in New York City costs $17 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Montreal costs C$43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,211 (about 2 hours ago)