Cost of living in Takoradi, Ghana vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 210 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.14659 EUR / GHS
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 17% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,819 (GH₵19,231) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cordova costs €13,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Joinville costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 930 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Almería costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)