Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran vs Tarragona, Spain
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 440 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 12% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €2,193 (﷼ 108,411,798) in Tabriz.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Zurich costs CHF 2.65 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Neuquén costs ARS $2,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$50 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paulinia costs R$ 100 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,100 (35 minutes ago)