Cost of living in Szeged, Hungary vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 311 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00289 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Szeged (Hungary) is 40% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €1,548 (536,405 Ft) in Szeged.
Prices recently added
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 1,434 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 250 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riobamba costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 90 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Paris costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €40 (about 3 hours ago)