Cost of living in Szczecin, Poland vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 388 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.22746 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 31% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €1,930 (8,484 zł) in Szczecin.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in normal area in Reading, Berkshire costs £5,160 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 1,434 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Riobamba costs $30 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 90 zł (about 3 hours ago)