Cost of living in Syktyvkar, Russia vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 265 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01151 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Syktyvkar (Russia) is 40% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €1,572 (руб 136,574) in Syktyvkar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨200 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Palma de Mallorca costs €1.29 (15 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Uppsala costs 200 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vienna costs €26,990 (about 1 hour ago)