Cost of living in Suzhou, China vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 268 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.12180 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 17% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €2,253 (18,501元) in Suzhou.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs Mex$ 90 (7 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Marrakech costs 7 Dirham (21 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Caracas costs 200,000 Bs.S. (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Auckland costs NZ$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 5.00TL (about 1 hour ago)