Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 353 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00071 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 37% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €1,516 (2,147,774 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,700 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,423 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Granada costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Leicester costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of bread in Damascus costs 875 £ (about 2 hours ago)