Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 381 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2020.
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 28% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,324 in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Mountain View, California costs $1.05 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Caracas costs 250,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Quito costs $0.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in San Jose del Cabo costs Mex$ 65 (about 2 hours ago)