Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 260 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09487 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 53% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,835 (kr 40,424) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $140 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 34 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Seville costs €1.12 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monrovia costs 600 L$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 3 hours ago)