Cost of living in Stamford, Connecticut, United States vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 145%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 355 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.842 EUR / USD
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stamford, Connecticut (United States) is 55% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,884 ($4,611) in Stamford, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Granada costs €1.20 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leicester costs £20 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of bread in Damascus costs 875 £ (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 375 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)