Cost of living in Southampton, United Kingdom vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 313 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.113 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Southampton (United Kingdom) is 22% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,405 (£3,059) in Southampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuala Lumpur costs RM17 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Delhi costs ₨313 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨120 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,500 (about 5 hours ago)