Cost of living in Sofia, Bulgaria vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 845 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.507 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sofia (Bulgaria) is 31% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €1,931 (3,810 лв) in Sofia.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Caracas costs 5,000 Bs.S. (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juan Dolio costs RD$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $1,728 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Washington D.C. costs $4.40 (about 2 hours ago)