Cost of living in Singapore vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,489 prices entered by 314 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.619 EUR / SGD
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Singapore is 54% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,539 (SGD $5,715) in Singapore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$50 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paulinia costs R$ 100 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,100 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)