Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran vs Tarragona, Spain
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 287 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 38% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €1,488 (﷼ 74,404,712) in Shiraz.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Esbjerg costs kr140 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 500 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Villavicencio costs COL$5,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nadi costs 43 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Campina Grande costs R$ 23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)