Cost of living in Shimoga, India vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 369 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01130 EUR / INR
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shimoga (India) is 42% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €1,689 (₨149,439) in Shimoga.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Padua costs €489 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Palma de Mallorca costs €1.23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Uppsala costs 200 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)