Cost of living in Shenzhen, China vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 0%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 510 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.12174 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 14% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €2,408 (19,779元) in Shenzhen.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Zurich costs CHF 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 10 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Omsk costs руб 3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Gibraltar costs £3.95 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Ensenada costs Mex$ 69 (about 3 hours ago)