Cost of living in Saskatoon, Canada vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 410 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.635 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saskatoon (Canada) is 13% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,706 (C$4,261) in Saskatoon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs Php2,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Regina costs C$20 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 30 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €12 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,151 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)