Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 247 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.15517 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 51% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €1,327 (R$ 8,550) in São Luís.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tunis costs 85,000 Dinar (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3.51 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨719 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Puerto Montt costs CH$35,000 (about 2 hours ago)