Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 357 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.16254 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 40% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €1,615 (R$ 9,935) in São José dos Campos.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Oslo costs kr 105 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Herzliya costs 3,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kraków costs 150 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kabul costs 100,000 Afghani (about 2 hours ago)