Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 312 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.15764 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 53% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €1,168 (R$ 7,408) in São Carlos.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mérida costs Mex$ 6,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 129 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Panama City costs 1,200 B/. (29 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in New York City costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Montreal costs C$43 (about 1 hour ago)