Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 408 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01436 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 41% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €1,600 (RD$ 111,452) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Noorder-Paarl costs R 1,200 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Bhubaneswar costs ₨330 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 160 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bata costs 10,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pointe-à-Pitre costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨890 (about 2 hours ago)