Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 873 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00023 EUR / COP
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 48% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €1,290 (COL$5,717,549) in Santiago de Cali.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $140 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 34 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Seville costs €1.12 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monrovia costs 600 L$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 3 hours ago)