Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 210 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.15517 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 53% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €1,221 (R$ 7,868) in Santa Maria.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 34 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Seville costs €1.12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monrovia costs 600 L$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 2 hours ago)