Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 957 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.12343 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 32% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €1,628 ($b13,190) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Amsterdam costs €1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 2,805 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Long Beach, California costs $1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Montreal costs C$1.07 (about 2 hours ago)