Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 366 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2020.
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 22% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,930 in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbatore costs ₨15,248 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $3,253 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $12 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Algiers costs 500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Managua costs 35 C$ (about 1 hour ago)