Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 653 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03789 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 41% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €1,521 (Mex$ 40,140) in San Luis Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Granada costs €38 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vigo costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Antalya costs 159TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $1,211 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mumbai costs ₨7,845 (about 2 hours ago)