Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica, Costa Rica vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,713 prices entered by 217 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00146 EUR / CRC
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica (Costa Rica) is 9% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €2,282 (₡ 1,564,316) in San Jose, Costa Rica.
Prices recently added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 2,805 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Long Beach, California costs $1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Montreal costs C$1.07 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨12,000 (about 2 hours ago)