Cost of living in San Jose, California, United States vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 791 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.849 EUR / USD
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Jose, California (United States) is 59% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,293 ($5,057) in San Jose, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burgas costs 8 лв (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miri costs RM10 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Zagreb costs 4,000 kn (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Debrecen costs 150,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 57,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Piracicaba costs R$ 3,200 (about 1 hour ago)