Cost of living in San Antonio, California, United States vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 210 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.846 EUR / USD
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Antonio, California (United States) is about the same as in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €2,688 ($3,178) in San Antonio, California.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Auckland costs NZ$70 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 5.00TL (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Jamnagar costs ₨30 (about 2 hours ago)