Cost of living in Salzburg, Austria vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 307 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2020.
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salzburg (Austria) is 21% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,031 in Salzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 200 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Brighton and Hove costs £9 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs 2,390 Bs.S. (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ankara costs 350TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$25 (about 2 hours ago)