Cost of living in Saltillo, Mexico vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 580 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03802 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saltillo (Mexico) is 44% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €1,405 (Mex$ 36,964) in Saltillo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs Mex$ 90 (12 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Marrakech costs 7 Dirham (26 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Caracas costs 200,000 Bs.S. (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 5.00TL (about 2 hours ago)